There were way more pictures, but Grandma was in town so we headed to ink - Interactive Neighborhood for Kids. Tate had a blast and so did we as we watched him. I definitely think there are improvements to be made to make this more interactive and slightly more sanitary, but boy was it FUN! We were spoiled to have Grandma with us from Thurs to Sat. In addition to INK, we went swimming and Tate finally learned to just have fun in the pool, not to worry about swimming, but just playing. He jumped off the side and wanted to go to Grandma over Mommy which made her feel super special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute pictures! Love that place. You made me giggle when you said "more sanitary"- I am with ya there girl!
I have been so bad about checking blogs and updating my blog this summer! It was so nice to catch up with your summer through your blog. Thanks for all your potty training posts.....I may need to come back to them next year when I train Davis ha!! Tate is getting so big!
Post a Comment