Monday, July 19, 2010

Great things happen in 2s.

We were invited to a dinner party for Megan on Saturday night. Well, Bri was out of town, so Tate and I headed over. What Meg and Jason didn't know was coming was that with dinner came a 2 night stay for Tate and I. All 4 of us (Meg, MG, Tate, and I) were going to a shower in Madison on Sunday, so might as well stay the night in Douglasville. Then of course we would be back late on Sunday, so might as well stay the night in Douglasville again. So that is exactly what we did! It was a great time. We headed to the Douglasville beach (lake with sand brought in) on Monday which was a BLAST! Tate couldn't get enough of the water, so I am thinking it is the waves in the ocean that he didn't care for. The whole way to the beach he said, "no get in water" but once we were there, he went right in!


Update on potty training - still going really well, mistakes here and there. However Tate is wearing MG's shirt in the picture above b/c he had exhausted all of the extra clothes I took to the shower. Also Papa T on kid duty during the shower. It is a joy to watch him with the kids. Tate sure is blessed in the grandparent department!

Holding hands after MG had experienced a boo boo. Also, getting ready for the beach!
**My most memorable experience from the trip, taking 2, 2 year olds to the bathroom by myself at the restaurant. They both went, then I also needed to go so to keep them in the stall we sang, If your happy and you know it. They were just a clapping and stomping, and shouting - a priceless moment.

No comments: