Our day was fabulous. Tate went bare bottom all day with the exception of music class. He wore a pull up there and stayed dry the whole time. The only accidents if you would call it that were during nap time. I am so proud of him. We are going to try big boy underware tomorrow. One funny thing from today is that he switched from wanting m&ms to tic-tacs. He found some in a drawer and I guess it is like a rare treasure to him.
One absolutely precious thing he did today that I must document is while he was watching Toy Story 2 in our bedroom (sitting on a large towel and using one as a blanket - I'm so scared pee is going to be all over my house) he looked up and this was our conversation:
T: Jesus loves me.
M: Yes he does buddy.
T: He lives in my heart.
M: You are right, he does.
I'm not sure if I blogged about it before or not, but the first time I ever asked Tate where Jesus lives, without skipping a beat he responded with, the grocery store. I guess we spend a little too much time in the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment