Blake turned one this past weekend. I can't believe that the year has gone by already. It is so hard because we don't get to see him often enough. I feel like I haven't gotten in an adequate number of Blake visits. This year hopefully we can squeeze more in. I love this first picture because Tate wants to help out. He loves Blake and I can't wait to see them bond as cousins over the years. I hope they get into their fair share of mischief, hold secrets for one another, love each other like brothers, and love the Lord even more. Poor Blake, if only he knew then that his days with the bottle are numbered - turning one leads to lots of transitions. In fact he walked the day before his birthday for the first time. Beating Tate for sure as Tate was 16 months before he walked!
Grandma has more toys that Toys R Us, and Tate LOVES her new dirt devil. He must have vacuumed at least an hour or so over the few days we were there. Poor Tater did end up with a nasty red sore throat over our visit.
Grandma has more toys that Toys R Us, and Tate LOVES her new dirt devil. He must have vacuumed at least an hour or so over the few days we were there. Poor Tater did end up with a nasty red sore throat over our visit.


1 comment:
I think a block party with a rented slip 'n slide sounds like a great idea. :) Someone on another blog did just that so the parents could play too.
Post a Comment