I threw Brian a surprise party this year. I am not sure what put it in my head, but every time I would consider it, I would start chuckling out loud by myself, so about the 3rd time I did that, it was set. I would throw him a surprise party at the ice skating rink. He turned 32 this year, not a likely year to suspect a surprise party. I kept it low-key - cake, chips, pretzels, and drinks. I had one of my college girls set up the party supplies at the rink, then had everyone gather about 20 mins before we got to the rink. I was slightly nervous b/c there were a few people that didn't know anyone else coming, but our friends are great and they all bonded in that 20 mins. It was a blast! Brian was totally surprised and most of the guests chose to hit the ice. Lauren took pictures and I have them via snapfish, but can't find anyway to share them here, so I leave you with the picture from the Evite!


No comments:
Post a Comment