Been waiting on this picture from Ange -
My camera was in the car when Tate decided to play doctor while we were at the beach. I knew right away what was about to go down. He picked up the thermometer, then the baby and I could see the wheels turning. Sure enough he checked poor baby's temperature multiple times and she was sick, needed medicine. I think the Johnson/Romanini kids were perplexed as their mommas never checked their temperature this way. Oh Boy!
My camera was in the car when Tate decided to play doctor while we were at the beach. I knew right away what was about to go down. He picked up the thermometer, then the baby and I could see the wheels turning. Sure enough he checked poor baby's temperature multiple times and she was sick, needed medicine. I think the Johnson/Romanini kids were perplexed as their mommas never checked their temperature this way. Oh Boy!


1 comment:
I LOVE it!! I could not stop laughing at that precious picture!!
Post a Comment