I introduced Leanna to everyone up here as a college roommate - but I've known her for almost ever! She, Stephen, and Hudson came up for a visit this weekend. Brian and Stephen planted trees and bushes all of Saturday from a side job Brian got from the gym. Leanna and I did nothing of the sorts with the boys! We hung out, put together Tate's water table from Mimi and Pop, let them get soaking wet, let the boys nap, the we were off to a photo shoot. The photographer that has taken Tate's pictures for his first year was having an Easter photo shoot - the boys were too cute with the live bunnies and chicks. Afterwards, we played lots more, went for a great walk on the green way, then grilled out at home. I just love the type of friends that come and you need no real agenda outside of spending time together. They went to church with us in the a.m., then headed back home. The boys got along so well, I can't wait to continue to watch them grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment