Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brendon

Brendon, Brian's cousin from Wisconsin, came down the Saturday of Tate's party and stayed through Tues, then went on to Madison and Douglasville to visit the rest of the Lamb Fam. He is so good with kids and Tate thoroughly enjoyed him. He played trains, in the kitchen, and read many books to T. He now tells us that Bindon (Brendon) is sleeping, guess that is a long nap :). I know he misses his cousin. It is so cool to me that Tate now realizes when someone is no longer here. I do worry though that he will never forget the bounce house and for the next 365 days or so, I will have to say it went home. He can't look at the front lawn without, jump?

Should have gotten a better picture of them together:

I couldn't resist adding this one, Nana has taught Tate to set the table. She is so patient. Now I should actually set it at night so he could help.

No comments: