Friday, December 5, 2008

Playing Catch Up -

Well, it has been a while since I have posted pictures. But now we are up and running as well as new and improved. Thanks to Grandma and Pa-Pa we have a new laptop to blog with ease. I thought that my computer was slow due to having the cheaper form of DSL internet - oh was I wrong it was from having a dinosaur of a computer. The new laptop also has a web-cam so we are officially Skypers now! Any other Skypers out there - we would love to chat! We can call Grandma and cousin McKenzie and see them as we talk. Tate loves it!
To catch you up, Tate is a proficient crawler now and pulls up on any and everything. He can even walk while pushing an object, not very many steps, but I forsee walking in the next month. Oh how life is changing, and we are loving every minute of it. Here is a pic of the crazy man in action - attempting the stairs. Are those little sneaks not the best? He mastered about 4 stairs when we were visiting with our friends Lindsey and Pitch, time to break out the gates! Currently Tate is singing - All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, because they are coming in strong and we are a little fussy today due to them.

At the begining of November, Nana had a Christmas Open House where local artists showcased their work in her home for sale. Tate and McKenzie were the official greeters in these adorable suits that Nana picked up for them. Check out all the pics on Kenzie's Blog by clicking here. They are quite the duo and it is neat to have them together now that they interact with one another.

I just had to share the picture below to top off our Halloween experience. The high school ministry that Brian and I volunteer with had a costume party the Sunday after Halloween and two of my girls dressed up like lambs. How sweet. They are notorious for shouting out "The Lamb Fam," so it was too cute to see them dress the part. Look at that adorable little lamb in the middle. No silly not me, Tate.

Daddy loves to get kisses from Tate - aren't these two precious? My men sure are sweet to one another and especially to me. I feel like this one could be a hallmark card!





1 comment:

Jake Sumner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.