Saturday, December 6, 2008

Top 5

Where were you 5 years ago today? I remember where I was, Macon, Ga. saying I do for the first and final time. It seems like such a milestone year, the 5th year of marriage. I couldn't be happier with where we both are in our stage of life and that we now have an addition to our family. It really is more important now than ever though to focus on our marriage because children can definatley take the focus off of one another. God intends our first place earthly relationship to be that of the one between you and your spouse. It was nice to spend dinner with each other tonight and soon we will dance to our first dance when B gets back from walking Hutch. (Something I make him do.) - Who is he kidding - he loves to dance - he! he! It is special though becuase he recorded our first dance song with Shana, my step-sister, very special.

Well I have to rank the last 5 years in my top 5, but here are 5 reasons why I love my husband of 5 years so much.


5. He loves me!





4. He encourages me to work out (which I haven't always taken well) The good thing is that he loves me at 145 and 220 and everywhere inbetween :)




3. He can make me laugh - a good belly laugh. Those of you that have heard it know it is obnoxious, but man does it feel good. He made me laugh twice tonight at our dinner.




2. He is an INCREDIBLE father.




1. He is a man of God, spends time with God daily, and leads our family well.



The picture above was taken by our photographer that came for Tate's pics today - we had her take it with our camera so I could put a shout out blog here for our anniversary. Yes - my hair really is that short again - Happy Anniversary Bri, he LOVES short hair.

No comments: