Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Does the Christmas Angel read blogs?

I received a gift from the Christmas Angel in my mailbox today. I'm not sure how to thank him/her, but maybe, just maybe he/she reads blogs.

You know most years I have the debate come up in my classroom as to whether or not Santa is real. I always tell my students that I still believe and I really still do. Some people believe that he is jolly, wears a red suit and boots, and arrives through the chimney via reindeer. That part, I'm not so sure, but I do know that his gift for mysteriously leaving presents lives within many of us. It is this holiday that brings out the giving hearts of many of us. So I still do believe in Santa and even more so in Christ who gave his life for us. So thanks to the generosity of the Lamb family Christmas Angel the holidays will be focused on the true reason for the season, the celebration of the birth of our Savior. Thank you Christmas Angel. We do intend to pay it forward, being a Christmas Angel to someone else.

Do you know someone that could use a Christmas Angel, may you could be that Angel to someone. Merry Christmas! (I know, I know, It isn't even Thanksgiving yet!)

No comments: