So it has been a while since we have updated. Well the reason being- I dropped our laptop and bent the wireless card so that no longer works. I haven't been successful just yet at finding one of the USB kind of wireless adapters since the card type is nolonger an option. I have a way of really smashing something when I drop it. Much like my older sister - - he! he! Amy (who has been through 3 IPODs and 2 I-phones), sorry Aim - just had to make myself look a little better. Brian just can't understand the two of us. Just keep your fingers crossed that I haven't passed those genes on to Tate! With that said, I always feel like every blog should have a picture to accompany it and I haven't downloaded all of camera software and such to our desk top.
I know blah, blah, blah, How is Tate is what you're all really thinking!
Well this man - Have I told you lately that I love him? It is absolutely insane the hold these little ones have over us. Everything he does is adorable even when he is told no and just looks back with that mischevious grin. Life with a crawler is something else! He is so busy and loves to explore everything. He can even crawl up to an object and get on his knees and push up. He doesn't stand up, but he can from a low object, push and have his body in an arc. I really wonder how long it will be until this boy starts coasting. I'm sure well before we are ready. It is incredible how fast he changes, just to consider the amount of knowledge he has about the world around him already. The fact that he already understands no is beyond me.


No comments:
Post a Comment