Thursday, February 18, 2010

It only took nearly 2 years!



Well I did it and it has arrived! I finished Tate's 1st Year baby book. No fear that I am a year behind b/c I'm only doing 1 year. I am going to turn the blog into a book one of these days, but for now he has this. It came today and it is awesome! It took me about 2 hours per page (single page) at least, but it was well worth all the hours. I love it and it makes me realize how much we have endured during these first years. I never want to forget any of these pivotal moments - who am I kidding - I already had and now I've got this book to refer to!

5 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

That is way cool. What a treasure.

Laura said...

Tate will love looking at that book I'm sure! I had my blog made into a book and my kids enjoy looking at all the pictures! It's amazing how much they change in a year.

Kim said...

Atleast you have a book....better late than never..ha! I LOVE your book! It turned out great. I wanted to do the same thing for Davis. I was just going to use snapfish, but I like how yours has more room and flexibility to write more and be creative. Were you happy with the quality? It looks precious and Tate will treasure that forever!!

Sara Susy Bob said...

VEry, very cool! I can't believe how wonderful it all looks together. I know there was some heart and soul that went into this book. I am so glad that you put so much into it. I can't wait to see it in person one of these days! Great work my dear! You should be proud. What a keepsake for sure! Now what?? Surely there is another great endeavor? Motehr's Day or Father's Day book maybe?

Amy said...

Hey Amber,
This makes me feel better. I haven't finished Kylie's 1st year book yet either. . . well, maybe I will get it finished by her 2nd! Her's is also digital which I love! Tate's book looks great!