Yep you heard it right - I have been selected for jury duty. I'm actually kind of excited about serving and seeing how our judicial system truly operates. I know I'm weird that I actually am looking forward to it. However, I know it is going to be a difficult week with all I am about the hear. Just praying for the ability to see the truth through others.
To top it off, last week I learned that my position is not available for next year, so I am trying to interview at schools to look at options for next year. Try scheduling interviews in a week when you have no clue how things look from one day to the next. I had one yesterday at 7:30 prior to day 1 of jury duty and now that I got let go for the day I have schedule 2 more, Whew! What a week it is going to be.
Because i know this blog is all about Tate and you could care less about my jury duty:
I love our gym, 1 because it employs my husband and he LOVES his job and 2 because Tate loves the daycare and they even make crafts. They have a movie area, 2 wiis, 2 computers, and a separate baby area. It keeps all the kids entertained at all ages so there are few problems. Good thing b/c he will be spending some days from 4 until ???? there while I serve on jury duty. Here is a project he made for Valentines, so sweet. We especially love Miss Paddy.


4 comments:
Oh my. Prayers for a quick answer to your employment next year. Count on our prayers!!! We look forward to hearing updates!
I'm the type that dreads jury duty...until I get in there. And then I get all competitive and want to be selected so bad that it hurts.
That gym DOES sound nice. I'm thinking having a good place to leave the kids might motivate me to workout!
Just said a prayer that an amazing work opportunity presents itself to you for next year!
Praying for you! I know something will come up. Change is sometimes for the best!
How did the week go my dear? Thought of you and prayed for you too!
Post a Comment