Saturday, May 16, 2009

He can say . . .

I often forget what is new with Tate b/c it seems like almost everyday brings about something different.  He has a few words now, mama, dada, ball, car, and bubble.  He can also make a dog sound, rooster sound, and train sound (along with pulling his arm up and down to symbolize the train).  He still says the beginning sound of d for dog and duck and the b for bunny and balloon.  He picks up things so quickly now.  I was playing trains with him one day and every time I said choo, choo I raised my arm.  The very next day he was playing with his train saying choo choo and raising his arm up and down without me even saying it.  They are truely little sponges and understand so much more than they are able to recipricate back to us.

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

I know what you mean. Their little precious eyes are watching EVERYTHING we do. Scary, and adorable at the same time!