To continue with my money saving ways - I was reading my devotional tonight and it was from Malachi 3:10 "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty," and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."
It was writing by Luci Swindoll (not the bible but my devotional) - he! he! She listed 12 ways to get you unstuck financial - thankfully Brian and I aren't stuck, but I think these are good parameters to live by:
1. Tithe
2. Live within your means
3. Take care or what you have
4. Wear it out
5. Do it yourself
6. Anticipate your needs
7. Research value, quality, and multiple uses.
8. Make gifts by hand.
9. Shop less.
10. Buy used
11. Pay cash
12. Do without


1 comment:
#8 Is your gift! I would rather a gift made by you than a bought one any day! You make the very best!! :)
Post a Comment