Also, on a side note, I have to keep track of all Tate's BMs Sun to Fri for swim lessons so when I got home I asked Madison, our small group night babysitter, if Tate pooed (How do you spell pooed?)- can you believe she told me that he as never pooed since she has watched him. That is crazy to me. She has been watching him for probably 6 months or so. Granted it is one night a week, but that girl has some luck!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Mr. Jealous - - & How does that happen?
Well, first of all our niece McKenzie started walking like crazy over the past weekend. You can catch her videos on The Norton Family blog on the right-hand side of our blog. I guess Tate got jealous of how excited we were about McKenzie that he tried it on his own today. He is taking 3 to 4 steps then getting so excited that he falls to his knees and straight forward. We are just letting him practice between two people. It is so cute to see the big grin on his face. Oh I best be careful what I wished for, now I'm thinking gates really will have to go up! We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Life gets so much easier when they start walking!
Post a Comment