Saturday, April 11, 2009

G Day!

It was a first for all three of us!  Brian and I took Tate to G Day, which is the UGA scrimage game.  Nana was suppose to join us, but sadly she got sick the night before.  We had a great day crusing around Athens.  Tate had his first piece of pizza downtown, we did some shopping, then it was off to the game and of course stopped at some classic spots for pictures along the way.  
    Tate's View of the Field                    His Precious Profile
Already shouting, GOOOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs!  

Enough said!
The Arch                       The Victory Bell
  
Meeting Bulldogs - still have to arrange meeting UGA!

2 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

I am so jealous. I haven't seen that much red and black in two years. Goooo Dawgs!

Jessica said...

This makes me so excited to take Landon to a game in the future! How fun! I love all the new pics!