Saturday, November 1, 2008

Caution: Crawling!

Well, it's official: Tate is a crawler!

It is amazing how fast things change. About 1 1/2 weeks ago, Tate was on his knees rocking and now everytime we put him down on the floor I feel like he gets to be a faster and a more efficient crawler. Even two days ago we would get about 3 strides in and fall to the Army crawl. Today at the GA/FLA party he would crawl clear across the floor on his knees. While this is an exciting milestone, it's also kinda sad. Now instead of just sitting with you, he gets the urge to arch his back to get down and GO!

So I guess it is time to start the baby proofing, he is already figuring out parts of the coffee table, see below:

1 comment:

Jared & Stacey said...

Whoa!!!! I can't believe it. That is so cool...but it does make me sad too. They are growing up so I guess we better get ready!