Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Weekend on the Farm!

Tate had a busy weekend. It started with a visit from Grandma (Amber's mom) on Friday. She arrived with gifts in tow! A really fun curiousity cube that Tate can play with while he practices sitting up, a toy for his car seat, and of course a cell phone so he can talk to Grandma! He has really loved playing with the cube. I still can't believe how much he can do with his growing hand-eye coordination.
Tate and Grandma with his new toy!

Then on Saturday, Uncle Jason, Aunt Megan, and McKenzie came to visit and we were off to Burt's Farm to take lots of pics and pick out pumpkins for our little pumpkins! Tate wore his new outfit from Grandma, perfect for the farm! After the pumpkin patch, we headed to Douglasville to spend the night with McKenzie. This was 1/2 way for Brian to meet up with his dad and brother for the big Nascar race on Sunday. Tate and I stayed behind to hang out with Jason, Megan, and MG.

Ready for Burt's - Ride 'em Cowboy!


Hanging out @ Five Guys for burger and fries on the way to Burt's


McKenzie checking out a pumpkin for the first time!


Too busy playing with the mulch to take pictures!


Burt's was full of many firsts. The highlight of the day was going on a hayride! It was too cute! We went over a small creek, through the actual pumpkin patch, then stopped for an animated pumpkin show, finally crossing under a bridge with singing scarecrows. Both of the kids were wide-eyed the whole time.

For all pics, click below and view Tate's Seventh Month Slideshow.
It is the 2nd album on the page

3 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

I love Burts. I miss going.

Kim said...

Amber - Tate is getting so big!! I cannot believe it, he is so cute!! Lance and I went to Burts on Sunday, we love going there, but next year will be better because we will have our little one to take with us. It was our last year alone at Burts. We always have to stock up on the pumpkin pies, they are the best!
Kim
lanceandkimberlycone.blogspot.com

The Shaw Family said...

Tate has to be the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!