Well, I just wanted to introduce you to Tate's INCREDIBLE sitter. I've told you all before how we found Miss Jenn to watch Tate, but for those of you that don't know I taught her daughter, Savannah (a.k.a. - Savvy) last year and through a mass email to my parents about childcare, she offered to watch Tate the 3 days a week that I work. We could not be happier! She is so precious with Tate and he is so excited to see her each morning, especially Tuesday when it has been four days since he saw her last. It is such a blessing to drop him off each day knowing that he is well loved and that he is excited to see her and her son Blake that is one year old. Miss Jenn has 4 children, with her oldest children in elementary school, it is just Blake that stays home with Tate. Her children are so well behaved, you would never know that there of four of them, 3 being boys, when I pick him up in the afternoon. Hopefully some of that good behavior will rub off on Tate :)
Tate wasn't feeling well yesterday and Miss Jenn called to check on him last night and I also had an email today checking on him again. She is WONDERFUL!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment