Monday, October 13, 2008

Coupon Mama! - Holla!

Okay so I just got in from the grocery store - - - so excited. I hear about people doing this all the time, but it is my first! I actually made money using a coupon today. In the Sunday Paper - another reason while Sunday is my favorite day of the week now - there was a coupon for free Good Bites dog treats. (I must stop and give my brother-in-law, Jason, big props because he gave me my subscription to the paper with frequent flyer miles, so I really save! Back to the story - Hutch loves treats, so I thought why not try these out, they are FREE! To my surprise @ Publix there was a little coupon machine for these same treats for $1.00. So not only did I get them for FREE, but also a dollar off, so you guessed it, I paid -$1.00 for these yummy treats! So my friends - even if you don't have a dog, it is worth buying these with the coupon from this Sunday b/c you still save a $1.00 if you get the coupon from Publix, then share the treat with a neighbor or friend with a dog! Might be sad to you, but I had immediately blog about this - I am pumped!!!

P.S. - I know you really just want to know what Tate is up to. Right now he is jumping in his jumperoo laughing hysterically. His latest and greatest is if you say, a doggy says, woof, woof, woof or a cow says, mooooooooo - he gets the deepest belly laugh.

Disclaimer: For those of you that love grammar, I am totally aware that my dashes and commas were obsessive and I'm sure miss used in this blog.

2 comments:

Sara Susy Bob said...

Oh how I love you my dear. I've been telling you! Miss you and you ARE indeed still across the street. HOpe your playgroup went well on Monday. I presume that's what you were hosting. Give that little man a big kiss for us.

Jared & Stacey said...

Yea! I will have to find those coupons!