Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our First Illness

Poor Tate started feeling bad Saturday evening and it really showed up on Monday when he fussed most of the day, didn't sleep, and needed to be held (which I didn't mind). He was so pitiful, but selfishly I loved him cuddling with me. Eventually around 1:00 he did spike a fever so off to the Dr. we went. He has an ear infection and the start of a cold, poor fella. So he has started antibiotics and tylenol and is feeling like a new man. I was to return to work today, but Tate wanted me just one more day and he got his wish ;) I couldn't fathom passing him over to Miss Jenn for the first time snotty and fussy. He actually had a great day today and is on the upswing hopefully. I am returning to work tomorrow. I will be working Tues. thru Thurs. as a part-time gifted teacher. I am so happy to be returning only part-time this year!

1 comment:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Ear Infections are the worst!