Brian's mom, Nana, bought this most adorable suitcase for Tate to use this weekend so that when my mom, Grandma, came to pick up Tate for the weekend seeing this bag would make her smile. (Not that she needed anything to make her smile because she has called me everyday for the past 2 months elated to keep, her baby, as she calls him for the weekend). It is too cute and I can't wait (well I kinda can) until he is big enough to pack it for himself.
Tate had a wonderful time @ Grandma and Paw-Paw's house. (surely that isn't how you are supposed to spell paw-paw, but that is the only way phonetically I can think of it) He was able to go on the typical Saturday excursion to Sam's Club and even got those puppy dog eyes going so he left with a gift in hand - way to go Tate, already finding out how to be spoiled by the grandparents!
Aunt Amy came to visit Tate while he was home in Warner Robins too. It is so difficult sometimes to be 2 hours apart from family now that T-Mac is in the picture. I'd love for them to see him more regularly.
Chasing his Ducky in the Bath Riding Grandmas new Rocking Horse



Cuddling with Grandma Meeting all of Paw-Paw's Sam's Friends



Cuddling with Grandma Meeting all of Paw-Paw's Sam's Friends


1 comment:
Love it my dear. I'm heading over to check out the NYC pics now. We spell Paw-Paw as PaPa. Looks better I think. HA! See you soon and good luck this week (to both of you)!
Post a Comment