Am I blessed or what? Just look at these two handsome men! I can't get over how truely miraculous motherhood is. I am just in awe of Tate daily. Brian and I continued to be amazed by God's goodness. Tate continues to be healthy and just a joy all around. As you probably know we didn't find out what we were having when we were pregnant with Tate. Growing up I just always assumed I would have 2 girls since there was my sister and I. Boy was I wrong, but Oh Boy do I LOVE having a little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are catching up on the posting to the blog!!! Tate sure is a cutie and I bet he loves being home all day with you!
My email is staceysheald@yahoo.com
and I'd love to get together.
Jared and I are also looking for a church up here...where are y'all???
They are so cute! :-)
Boys are so fun!
Post a Comment