Sunday, March 6, 2011

She is better than me . . .

Okay so here are links to Megan's blog b/c she is faster and let's face it I just don't get to it anymore, but one day when sub plans are made and I have extra time - HA! I might get to it. I'll be 36 weeks on Tuesday and I think I'm down to one load of laundry left and a trip for batteries and I will be ready for this baby to come home. However in order to be ready at work - - - - I've got lots ahead of me. I think I was bound and determined to have the house ready since I was so shocked by Tate's arrival. I will hopefully update our page soon - but here's Meg's pages until I do.



Tate's Party: The only thing Meg fails to mention is that she made Tate's birthday cakes - yes she made 2! They were as good to eat as they were to look at.





Baby Wooly's Shower:

No comments: