Tate has really begun talking more lately. Words he has been saying are now more clear and new words are still only ones mommies and daddies can interpret, but it is incredible how much he knows. When reading books, he points and talks, makes connections like seeing a helicopter, then pointing up and saying sky. I'm not sure how, but our sky at home is filled with helicopters, airplanes, and hot air balloons weekly so he really sees a variety in the sky. He immitates everything we do from mannerisms to words, it is really quite funny. Brian sings, gotta get that . . . and Tate says Boom, Boom, Boom. Oh boy! Also, most parents pull up Elmo on UTube, not Bri, he is pulling up old Bud commericals and Tate thinks they are hysterical! Brian started wassuping with him about 2 weeks ago, so comical.
I'm loving this stage with Tate, everyday seems like a new discovery. He is signing more too. We have taught him the sign for music and I can hardly get down the driveway (which is very short) without hearing sisic from the back and him waving his hand to sign for his Tate music. If I had a dollar for everytime I get in the car after work and realize I'm still listening to How much is that doggie in the window. Thanks Aunt Megan for the CD, but man I need some new Tate tunes, will have to dig out of my teacher stash!


2 comments:
This made me laugh out loud...he is so funny and cute!
That is so funny! I love hearing what Tate's does because Sinclair is always right behind.
Post a Comment