Well we headed to Athens this weekend for the Georgia Game. Of course we swung into Madison to see Nana and Papa T and to drop of Tate for Saturday. We had an awesome time visiting with friends and getting the opportunity to relax a little. My college roomie, Lauren, is a permanent resident of Athens since she married an Athens native and we crashed at her house on Sat. I was told by her sister-in-law, Julie that I am horrible about keeping up with the blog, so I am really going to attempt at least one update a week. By the way if you EVER need comic relief, you should read Julie’s blog. She is so articulate and down right funny when it comes to logging her life as a stay at home mom. I wish I had it in me to be savvy on the blog, but I’m just not – so I’m recommending her to you. J
Tate had a great stay at Nana and Papa T’s place, which we call The Farm! Uncle Steve came to visit and hang out with Tater on Sat and then again for brunch on Sunday when we came back through. It was so nice to see him. He thought it was hysterical the way Tate is beside himself about this boo-boo on his knee. Last week he fell and scraped it, then reinjured it at the sitter’s house on Tues, and basically it continues to open b/c it’s on his knee which obviously bends a lot and my man is full steam ahead so he falls pretty often. When you ask Tate about his boo-boo he points to it and says boo-boo. Then if you ask if it hurts he gives you a fake cry – it is pretty funny. Therefore, Steve liked asking him about it through their visit together. I was trying to get him to jump out from behind the wall last week and say boo, only every time I said say boo, he would automatically point to his boo-boo – we have a drama king on our hands, but all us ladies know how men get when they are sick or injured. Tate also learned about Santa on the farm. Nana loves Santa and has a few figurines that stay up in her bedroom throughout the year so now Tate will tell you that Santa says Ho! Ho!. Bring on the reindeer b/c Tate is ready! Don’t worry he knows what a cross is too b/c we have a cross wall in our house and he points to them and says cross, so he is ready for the true meaning of Christmas as well.
Also – I never took the camera out, so you will have to endure a pictureless blog, which I always hate to do.


1 comment:
Good job on the updating!
That story about the boo boos is funny. He's a typical man already!
Next time I want pictures.
Post a Comment