Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper

Some would think this should be titled Mommy's little helper, not in the Lamb house!

I typically cook, but last night the whole family was in the kitchen and since B was making the chicken, I had hands to hold Tater up. I gave him a spoon and he immediately went to stirring.
B likes to keep a clean house, so does Tate these days. My mom even got him a play vacuum cleaner and he loves it. The vacuum talks and says things like, "This place is a pigsty and I think I just swallowed a dust bunny." Hilarious!
Trying the get the sprinkler going. He has a yard full of toys and what does he play with? The sprinkler!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute Posts! Tate is going to make one lady very happy one day!! He is getting so big.