Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Best!

I have the best sister-in-law! Last week, she took Tate for a couple of days so that I could spend some time with my new nephew, Blake. I was nervous about Megan having her hands too full, but I should have known she can handle anything! I hadn't really thought about it, but it had been September since I was away from Tate overnight, it did seem strange. Tate had a blast and learned so much from McKenzie (MG). Like . . . . . . . jabbering around the house a little louder than he did before (he! he!), learned to sign and say please (MG's favorite sign), pointing to his shoes, saying shoes, and bringing everyone their shoes (MG LOVES shoes - my girl!), and best of all he learned to walk more confidently. He was making me tag along as he walked around the house and now he is Mr. Independent, Thank you McKenzie!!!

I don't know how she did it - look at these three. . . I bet they are up to no good.
While Tate was loving Aunt Megan's and Uncle Jason's, I was loving on my little Blake and big sis Amy. I so enjoying being able to hang out with her, talk mom talk - which is mainly about the poo and the boob - sorry guys. Amy has paved the road for me in so many ways, it was really cool to be able to help her pave this one as she learns motherhood.

One adorable future farmer.

My Favorite - the swaddle!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Tate is so funny! Your nephew is so cute! I can't remember them being that little!

The Shaw Family said...

It looks like they had a blast together. I can't wait for Charlie's little cousin to get here so that they can be fast friends like T and M!