Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guess what I found?


So, Mom's putting away clothes today in the closet and I find a treasure - a brown oval shaped ball with a white line down the center.  I think, "This is great!  it rolls and I can carry it, how fun?"  Little did mommy know that this ball was signed by Jim Kelly, so daddy said we had to switch it with a play football, so we did.  I have been playing with it everyday since and it has become my new favorite toy.  First I bring it to my mouth, then I throw it out.  Sometimes it goes pretty far, other times it barely rolls out of my hands.  Now everytime I throw it, my mom and dad say touchdown and they put their arms in the sky.  You should see their faces when I do the same thing.  They think I am so cute, so I like to do it over and over again.  That is me in touchdown position up top and check out my mad skills in the video below.  I've gotten much better since these first attempts.




No comments: