Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Fat Pants
Okay ladies - you know we all have a pair. You know that pair of pants that you feel good in becuase they are a little loose or your thankful you have them if you eat a little too much. Well just had to share that I can fit in mine today! Mr. Tate McGowan left a little behind and I'm working to get it off! It just isn't fair that some women walk out of the hospital in their favorite blue jeans while others of us will never be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so jealous!!!
Hey, after you load them in you can just click on them and drag them into place. they will automatically load one on top of the other, so once you see them on the new post you are creating, just drag them where you want them. It is a little finicky, but just be patient with it. I can never seem to get then perfect. i'll be checking for new pics!!
hannah
Post a Comment