Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged

My friend Stacey tagged me on her blog and here are the rules from her blog:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was about to begin my Sophomore year of college at UGA, go dawgs! I was probably working on an amazing house I moved into that summer with Lauren, Leanna, Allyson, Erin, and Krista. It was an older, southern home owned by a fraternity. We painted each room a different color and had a blast fixing it up. Lauren and Leanna and I had lived together the year before in an apartment and their brothers were in the frat that owned this incredible 6 bedroom home. Allyson was a new roomie as well as Erin. Erin was just moving up to UGA and during her orientation met Krista randomly and she joined our crew. We had a blast in that house. Lots and Lots of good, bad, funny, and sad memories in that house! It was once called "The Willows" like a retirement home because we didn't party quite as hard as some of our friends and like to just hang out and hit the hay early. Later when I started dating Bri, he and his friend called it "The Hen House" since 6 chicks lived there!

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
Input receipts into the budget, and get our finances ironed out a little. Feed Tate. Clean up and do a little laundry. Feed Tate. Make dinner (easy tonight because B has somewhere to go - so probably will eat cereal) Bath Tate, Feed Tate, and put my little pumpkin to bed. Did you notice that most of my time is Feeding Tate? I love that man!

Snacks I enjoy: Those I'm allowed on weight watchers :) Fruit, celery with peanut butter, popcorn

Places I've lived: Warner Robins, GA Athens, GA Cumming, GA

Jobs I've had: Babysitter, Lifeguard, Bagger @ Kroger, Cashier @ Eddie Wiggins Fast Lube Ford Dealership, Salesperson @ American Eagle, Teacher's Assitant Part-time, Teacher - 1st grade, 2nd grade, now Gifted Teacher

People I want to know more about:

Lauren Harrell
Lennna Sherman
(Oh wait, they need to get a blog first!!!! :) Love you two!)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What you wanna know girl ;)?

Stephanie Perdue said...

Yes, Lauren you need a blog. You are just a "lurker."

Amber, the updates are great. It looks like you are enjoying your summer.