Monday, May 26, 2008

Time with the Johnsons

Well, School is officially out for the Summer! Our good friends, The Johnsons, came to visit from PA this weekend. It was fabulous! They have a new addition to their family, Miss Camdyn Avery, that we had yet to meet so it was great getting to hang out with her as well. She is definately marriage material for Tate!







Tate has just begun to smile in response to people rather than gas alone ;) Ange really had him going this weekend. One thing that I have enjoyed about all of our family and friends visiting us lately has been to watch others interact with Tate. I learn so many things to do with him and ways to hold him as I watch others take over for a little bit. There could never been enough time with the Johnsons unless they were to move back to "just down the street" rather than "just up the coast" but our visit was relaxing and wonderful.




I am looking so forward to hanging out with Tate for the summer!

1 comment:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Enjoyed reading the updates. I really like your necklace. I hope you enjoy your time off with Tate.