Well Tate had his 2 month check up last Friday and he is growing strong! Tate now weighs 11 lbs 4oz and is 24 inches long. The doctor says his head shape is good and he is sleeping well. In fact I asked for a few tricks to get him to sleep completely through the night and the response was that we should be thankful for what we've got - and I am! Tate also received 6 shots. One was oral and the other 5 were given in his legs I'm not sure who cried harder, Tate or mom! It was the worst seeing his little face light up red. We had a surprise visit from Pop when we got home though so mom had help with a fussy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Shot visits are the worst. Anna Kate goes in a few more weeks and I am not looking forward to that day. It is still hard even after three kids.
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment