Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend with Mommy

Brian headed out for Kentucky on Thursday around noon and didn't roll back in until around 5:00 Sunday. The original plan was for my friend Leanna and her little man Hudson to come up and head to Burt's Pumpkin Patch and spend the night with us. Unfortunately Hudson got sick and they were unable to make it. I must admit that I was a little worrisome about 3.5 days on my own with Tate but we really had a great time. We went to dinner with a friend Thurs, Fri a little shopping, the Sat we headed up to Burt's as planned meeting Megan, Jason, and Kenzie along with members of their small group. Tate and Kenzie from the first sight of one another locked hands and rarely let go. They are simply precious together.

Braving the port-a-potty with 2, I did it later, not sure how Meg pulled it off.
Off to find Pumpkins
Bound and Determined to Pick one up


On the Hay Ride, wouldn't be a complete experience without it!

Doin' a little Farm Work

A little ride - Bri and I think the look like twins here.

Mommy and Tate in the patch
Sunday we decided to surprise Daddy and plant flowers. For those of you that truly know me know that I have no green thumb and really don't love yard work. I was afraid I wouldn't do it correctly, but I have assisted or maybe more like watched many times. Brian always does sweet things for me so I wanted to do a little something for him.

1 comment:

Jason, Megan and McKenzie said...

Love this post and great job on the flowers! You have a green thumb now...and now B knows you can do it!! Watch out! :)