Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chompers!

That's right, Tate has two teeth! I noticed them Friday morning (last Friday - I'm behind). I think he just had to let them pop out before he spent the night away with Nana and Papa T. He didn't want mom and dad to out on another of his firsts. Brian and I had an amazing opportunity to serve this past weekend with our highschool students. We had our annual fall retreat in Jasper, Georgia @ Sharp Top Cove, a Young Life Camp. It was great to hang out with my girls, but I was ready to see my boy come Sunday. The topic for the weekend was Heaven, so you can imagine that the conversations were quite interesting. I guess I have never intently looked at how Heaven is portrayed in the Bible, but my images of Heaven were much like the movies, floating on the clouds. Can you imagine what it will be like as the Bible portrays it, the world as if sin had never entered it. It's hard to even begin to wrap your mind around it. Speacking of the pearly gates, I'll get pics up Tate's pearly whites soon. We have switched over to Vonage and I somehow keep messing with my wireless connection. You would think I would just stop pulling at cords after the DSL guy was here for 2 hours on Monday, but honestly it was an effort to clean up.

1 comment:

The Shaw Family said...

Congrats on your first tooth, Tate! You are one step closer to a piece of pizza :o)